“The end that never began” As I watched my sleeping beauty who is soon to be left sleep forever until her soul awakes again. I stand over her having no regrets of what I am about to do (Kill). My mission was to kill her and have no thought about it because of how she could be so disloyal to her husband. When she began to wake, the words of death lie upon my face even before I tell her prepare to die. When my love began to explain the truth of what happen, I had no intentions about trying to hear her what so ever. The lies just kept on coming from her beautiful face; which angered me even more. I had already heard and saw what I need to have proof of this deceiving child of god. Are you crying for another man? The question I asked myself as I rapped my hands around her throat. My dear was now dead but for I was not satisfied. Plans go down the drain to seek out vengeance to the ones who greatly deserve it. I have now killed my wife for a man who is obsessed with his own madness of lies. I shall die as well along with my wife; I wish I could take this back some way some how. How could I’ve been so foolish to listen to this creature that has entered our earth. What was thy purpose for doing so? May he rest in Hell? Desdemona I shall see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment