Othello
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
scene 4
The end that never began” Is it true? How come, what did I ever do to deserve such a thing? Am I the one to blame for being in this situation? My dear Dezi will be the death of me. The first time I heard this tales of my wife made me sick to my stomach, which left nothing but vengeance on my soul. Cassio, may thy lord have pity upon your soul. I never thought such beauty could be so evil. If such madness is true then they shall both die. I have now heard enough, Cassio will die and so will my wife, she will die by my hand with a silent death. I shall awaken my lady and treat her to what she deserves for being so disloyal to her husband. I will not let this stand for I can’t breathe just knowing what has occurs in my own home. “Upside down love is the key and death is the lock”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment