Othello

Othello

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scene 3/2

“The end that never began” This is an outrage! I know that he has done wrong and I want to forgive him. My wife and I have been discussing how we should handle the situation with my fellow ex-lieutenant. For some reason my wife seems like she is a little too excited to have him back. I think that’s also part of the reason why I don’t want him back so soon. I have asked my ensign’s wife to keep an eye out on my wife when she is talking to Cassio. Even though he is a good comrade I will have to keep an eye or two on him. I wonder if many people are jealous of me because I have such a beautiful woman. However, I know Cassio would not do such a thing, for he is loyal to me. Even if I were to make him my own again, there will be some objections to my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment