“The end that never began” I can’t believe what I am seeing and hearing. I can’t bare to here these words anymore. My wife is acting as if Cassio is her husband and begging for his forgiveness. Another one of my fellow comrades confront me with an issue that they think is taking place. I have no choice but to think about it now since all of these problems are adding up. I am furious that I can’t even trust my closest friends. The gates of hell seemed to open as thoughts of my wife with another man passed through my thoughts. I can’t take it, I wont take it and I will not let this stand before me. Not an affair with my love and a fellow mate of mine. I will roll over in my grave before I let any nonsense like this take place. They will die by my hands if such a thing is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment