Othello

Othello

Monday, June 13, 2011

End Of Act One

So what has Othello seen in Cassio to get him to be his lieutenant. Has he lost his mind? I have WAY more experiences than that Cassio, who has very much no experience at ALL!! Oh I will get revenge. Make his life a living hell and betray him, and pretend that I'm this great person, he will never find out it was me. My first stop will be off the Brabantio, whom is Desdemona father. First I will start by telling her father lies, to make his life a living diaster, and announce how his daughter Desdemona ran off with a moor named Othello, and that will make dark-skinned children, I'm sure he wouldn't like the idea of that. Othello life is going to be very much miserable, it will be done secretly. Later, I will find Othello put on an act for him, so he could know he could trust me. Tell Othello to take a nice long vacation at a hid out, so when Brabantio looks for Othello he will have no idea where he's at. It will be set up to where Desdemona father will think Othello is keeping a secret from him. While Othello is still on his nice long "vacation hide out" I will seek Rodrigo, who is deeply in love with Desdemona, I will get them two together, and to fall in love with each, and getting to know each other is a great opportunity for myself to explain to Desdemona that Othello isn't the good match for her, by that time when Othello come back home, he will have no wife, and Desdemona and Rodrigo will be happy together

No comments:

Post a Comment