Othello

Othello

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Act 5

My plan has became a sucess. I finally convinced Rodrigo to attack Cassio outside of Bianca place, while they both unite together I will come an attack Rodrigo without him even knowing it's me. I have tooo or otherwise the truth will be knowned itself. After I attack Rodrigo I will act as though it wasn't me, and call for help and blame everything on Bianca, who would be soo clueless and wouldn't know anything which will make her guilty about the situation. I will make everyone believe it was her who had everything to do with Rodrigo death. I will begin to feel sympathy, and pretend to act concerned for Cassio when being attacked. My plans has finally suceeded, and going as I want it to. Everyone is being destroyed slowly, and I have all the control!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment