Othello
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
End Of Act five scene 1
So I am getting success at last I have convinced Roderigo to attack Cassio outside of Bianca's place while they are together but my plan will be to attack Roderigo because if he lives then my plan will be revealed, but when Roderigo is attacked by me I will cry out for help pretending that I don't what happened then I will blame it on Bianca and say how much of a whore she is so that they will believe that she has something to do with it, then I will pretend that I am concerned about Cassio's wounds. This is a very important thing for me this will either help me succeed or make me feel. I hope that I succeed so that I will have all powerful and Othello and everyone will me destroyed.!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment