"End Of Act Five" I lay here dead thinking of my life and how it has passed me by.
I am such a fool I can’t believe that I fell for his tricks. I am disappointed within myself because I chased something that I knew I could never have. Hopefully I am able to return to another life and see the light for what it is. I am done with this so-called Honest Iago for he has led me down the path of lies and pain. I hope that the light brings his doings about. He has tricked everyone into think something that was not true. This man is skillful in what he does and he is going to continually lie so that he can be the ultimate leader. Not only am I dead but also I never got the opportunity to express how I felt to my love. I hope that is Iago is reveled for his lies because he should punish.
No comments:
Post a Comment