Othello
Sunday, May 22, 2011
End Of Act Four
Okay so I have finally gotten Othello and Cassio in the room together but Cassio doesn't know that Othello is the room, so I will now have Othello tell me the story of him and Bianca since that is the only story he can tell about and laugh and I need him to tell that story because that would prove to othello how mean he really is and how he feels about women and Cassio will also have the handkercheif with him so that Othello will see him with it and also Bianca entered after him and he didn't treat her nicely but that was fine with me because that was exactly what I needed Othello to see but they have agreed to have dinner and I have sent him off to talk Bianca and in the mean time I spoke with Othello, by this time Othello has gotten so angry that he now wants Desdemona killed but I suggested that he poison her and he has taken my advice, but what has also happened is Desdemona has asked me to speak to Othello to find out why he is being so mean to her and I am telling her that it is shameful for him to be that way toward her and Othello has also gotten the news from Lodovico that Cassio will be taking the spot as governor on Cyprus, and most importantly Roderigo has come to me and told he doesn't feel that I am treating him fairly because nothing I have promised him has come to reality, so i'm guessing he is on to me but I cannot let him get in my head and I know just how to trick him again I will tell him to just be patient and I will promise him he will be in bed with Desdemona by tomorrow night but first I will tell him that he must knock Cassio over the head while he and Bianca is having dinner and then I will tell him that we will both rid of him so that he will not take Othello's place so that Othello and Desdemona will remain here and that will allow me more time to keep Roderigo believing that I will get him with Desdemona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment