Othello

Othello

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

By:Roderigo

"The End that Never Began". How can I lose my love once again. This Moor has taken my sweet Desdemona. I have to find a way to get her back I can no longer live without her by my side. I am going to work with Iago because he seems to feel the same way I do about Othello. I despise Othello because he is black and has my women. I think that if I work with Iago it will be easier for me to receive my love. I am going to tell her father that is daughter is giving her goods to a Moor and then he would be satisfied with me talking to her. I cant believe this duke how dare he brush of the fact that the senator daughter is married to a Moor. I can no longer live like this with my woman in another man arms so I must free myself of this pain. Iago and I seem like we are going to be great friends because with the both of us hating Othello we can override his power.

No comments:

Post a Comment