Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"The End that Never Began" End of Act 1

How could my father treat me like a child? If I am ready to marry then I will not need his permission to tell me when I can get married. A part of me says that I am hurting my father with the decision I have made but in the end I feel as though I’m the one who should be happy regardless. He is angered from my disobedience and behavior that I’m displaying but I don’t care because I have someone else who loves me. This is like a reoccurrence of my father marriage when my mother hid it from my grandfather. My grandfather reacted the same way as my father is acting now. He brings me into the mist of having my husband locked up or killed because of me but I will not stand to side with him any longer. I do respect my father but he needs to respect the decision I have made of marrying Othello.

No comments:

Post a Comment