Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

by:Roderigo

How dare this ignorant fool Iago say that my sweet flower Desdemona is in love with Cassio. I can’t believe that he would try to convince me that she could not possibly love me. I am going to listen to his lies and maybe he might make sense of the truth. Iago is telling me that she is falling in love with all these different suitors and I cant just seem to wrap my head around this. I don’t think that Desdemona could be capable of loving so many men only person she could possibly love is I. I sit her listening to Iago explain how if Othello was not there that Desdemona would go for Cassio and maybe he is right. Cassio is the next person to be in charge if something was to happen to Othello. Maybe I need to change my enemy to Cassio or should it just be Cassio and Othello. I am going to go after both and that way all she will have is just me her soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment