“The end that never began.” I can now rest my head and heart. At least that’s what I thought. The war was over before I knew it. Therefore I knew that my wife and I could spend some time together, away from people. So one night I decide to go out and I left Cassio as my guard. With him looking after the night for me I just knew no evil could come near my palace. Desdemona and I left that evening and I came home to a disturbance that I knew could not be possible. When I was told the story of how my own soldier stabbed another man I was astound; but I still think there is a trick behind all of this madness. Nonetheless, he will remain away until I find out the real story that occurred here tonight. However, everyone is all right but it seems as though things will be a bit strange around here for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment