Othello
Saturday, May 21, 2011
"The End That Never Began" End Of Act One
Now how could Othello see fit to give the lieutenant position to Cassio. I am way more qualified than he will ever be if anybody deserves that position it is me, but I know what I will do I pretend to be loyal to him and then deceive him to get what I want, and I will start by going to Brabantio (Desdemona's father) and telling him how his beloved daughter is married to a Moor so that life will be hell for him and he will be unhappy, but I will do it secretly so that I will not be seen going against him. Then I will run to him and tell him he should hide before Brabantio comes so that he will not be found but I will only tell him that so that people will think he has something to hide and they will become very suspicious of him, and as for Roderigo I will help him get to Desdemonda and I will be sure to tell him to save all of his money so that when Desdemona no longer wants the Moor she will come running to him and he will have all of the money she could possibly want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment