Othello
Monday, May 30, 2011
End Of Act 5
So I have to Roderigo he must kill Cassio now and I will help him I will trick him to attack him and after he is attacked I will make sure that Bianca is disturbed and when she comes I will interrogate her and make her feel as though it is her fault he was attacked and I will act as though I know nothing about what is going on, then I will kill Roderigo and make it seem as though Cassio did it, and Oh I sure did think my plan would go as planned but it didn't because Emilia just had to open her big mouth and tell the truth about everything and all of the things I have done,and they have also found the letters from me to Roderigo about killing Cassio, now Othello despises me, and Cassio will be in charge of everything because he is the only true saint, and I will be doomed to slavery and Othello will be put in prison, so basically my plan has back fired on me, my plan was for everybody to die and for me to be the only one left out of everybody, and for me to have the life I've always dreamed of and for me to have all of the money but that isn't going to work because now I will be the lowest scum of the world...What So Ever Will I Do Now.!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment