Othello
Sunday, May 22, 2011
The end that never began Act 2 end of Scene1
My wife Emilia talks so much she's always scolding me. She pretends to be an angel but she really isn't she isn't good in bed and she neglects her house wife duties. The only thing she likes to do is wake up and have fun and then go to sleep and decide to work. I have nothing good to say about her at all. The way I see it pretty women use their good looks to get what they want and ugly women are smart enough to get men to sleep with them. So basically pretty women and ugly women play the same dumb tricks. And oh would you look at that they asks for Cassio's advice and there he goes trying to touch Desdemona's hand and charm her but it bothers me none because it is just what I need. To ruin Othello and Cassio's life, and I will start by telling Roderigo how in love Desdemona is with Cassio and how charming and smooth talking he is and get him to start some sort of drama with him so that the entire city will be riled up and have bad thoughts about him, and I am doing all of this because I have some sort of feeling that Othello has slept with my wife and since I have a feeling Cassio has seduced my wife as well I will tell the moor bad things about him, after all this evil plan shall work.!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment