Act Three. I think the truth is starting to reveal itself. My dear friend Iago is no longer under my friendship. I believe that he is fading to the side of Othello. I thought that he was on my side to help me achieve my sweet love Desdemona. I am so confused he talks of great gab but I have yet to see the result. I am running low on patience for this man. I continually listen to him in hope of his words coming true. I am noticing that he is pushing me off on other task but my question is "is this the right method". I am sitting and waiting with anticipation of my love to come running to me according to Iago prediction. I think that Iago plan is for me to do his dirty work so that he can have someone to blame it on. I Roderigo am trusting Iago with all of my heart and if he does my wrong I swear to have my vengeance.
No comments:
Post a Comment