Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

End Of Act three, Scene two

Oh, I see Cassio hasn't slept after all that went on last night. He must be very sad and depressed about it. Oh how great is that for me? This is my chance to tell him that I will send my wife Emilia out now and I will be sure that the Moor is not in sight so that Cassio can be as open as possible. The best part of all of this is Cassio thinks I am the most humble and honest guy in all the earth. I even heard him say: "I never knew a Florentine more kind and honest", and this is great to me because now that he thinks I am this humble and honest guy he will put all of his trust in me and he will believe that I will support him all the way when in reality all I plan to do is take him as far as I want and drop him right down. I plan to deceive him and make him feel horrible, I mean after all he deserves it doesn't he? I have thoughts that he may have seduced my wife and I'm almost sure this is true so Therefore he will pay and he will reap what he sow, but I will do it all in my own timing, I can't move to fast because then something might not go right, I must move at a steady pace and remain focus on what I'm out to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment