"End of Act Four" The day has come when I get my revenge for my love. It is now my opportunity to seek what I have been dreaming for. I am now ready I have been giving my money to Iago so that he may go and buy the jewels my lady deserve. Once I have wooed her she might release the jewels so that I can replenish my pockets. Iago brings bad news when he brings aware to me that Cassio is taking Othello spot that is suppose to be mine. I am tired of being looked over for my love. Iago tells me that Othello is running away with my love and only way I can save her is if I take care of Cassio. I am not going to let her slip through my hands anymore. Cassio live will be mine if that means I am saving my sweet Desdemona.
No comments:
Post a Comment