Othello
Sunday, May 22, 2011
By:Roderigo
" End of Act Two" I am pissed that I have been beaten by this drunken fool. He has laid his hand upon for the last time. The things I go through for the love of my life. I am tired of pursuing and not getting the results I deserve. I have followed Iago with the hope of him leading me to victory but I all I've gotten is bruises and no money. I am running out of solutions to fight for love. My passion that I have for getting Desdemona is starting to diminish because Iago is causing me to lose money and there are no results. I am going home to Venice because I am tired I have nothing less to give. Iago consults me to stay but I feel that there is no other solution because I no longer have money in a bundle so now I have to strategize for the love. I will give Iago another chance to show me how I can win the woman of my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment