Othello
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
"The End that Never Began" End of Act 4
Why my lord has demanded me to go to bed so quickly? He has ordered me to get rid of Emilia and this is not my ordinary Othello. I must be a loyal wife and obey my husbands orders at once. The conversation between him and Lodovico must be very important. Emilia is such a great friend and I don't think that I would have been able to do this without her. She treat me with respect and help me out when I most need her. Emilia makes my thoughts seem foolish and like nonsense. I told Emilia about my mother true love that forsaken her, and the song that she sung during that time and upon her death. The song was "Willow" and now this is the song that I sing to cease my sudden pains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment