Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"The End that Never Began" End of Act 3

I have to help Cassio get his suit back from my dear husband. Cassio needs my help and I don't mind giving it to him. Since I'm the wife of Othello he has bound to listen to his love because he wants to keep me happy. It's my duty as a wife and friend of Cassio to talk on his behalf to my husband and retrieve his job once again. Don't worry Cassio your job is in good hands I promise...

My dear Othello I have talked to Cassio today and he would like his position back as a lieutenant. Tomorrow we shall meet with him maybe at dinner to discuss about his job to work for you once more. I don't want to keep Cassio waiting to long on you to decide when to meet with him. It would do me such honor to have the meeting sooner rather than later...

I can't believe the illness that has suddenly fallen upon my husband. Hopefully he gets better soon because I don't like that he is sick...

I'm upset with myself for losing the handkerchief my dear husband gave to me. How could I have lost it and where could I have lost it? He will be upset with me because it was a gift and I lost it with my carelessness. I would have preferred to lose gold than that handkerchief means the world to me...

Something has gotten into my husband but I have no clue to what it may be. I'm dealing with two problems that I need to solve in order to straighten things out. One with getting Cassio's job back and a husband who doesn't want to follow through and is getting difficult. I hope that things will get better soon rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment