“The End that never began” Oh I wonder what my dear lady is thinking. I am left behind not knowing what my Dezi is thinking. I hope I don’t have her frightened by my absence. This storm is so strong I thought we were being drowned right along with our enemies. I’m hoping these pitiful men who can’t stand to see this moore happy don’t try anything foolish. But not will it only bother me but will also make them look stupid in the midst of their actions, for Dezi and I are in love. However once I arrived to my dear lady I knew she had thought nothing but negativity due to my unexplained absence. I could not wait to wrap my arms around her and caress her soft skin. When this war was over I knew we had to celebrate our marriage and victory. I could care less what others were going to think about my love and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment