Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

"The End that Never Began" End of Act 2

My dear Othello is lost at sea and I fear the worst of something happening to him. I hope that my love is all right and will return to me soon. We all are gathered around waiting on Othello to appear once again. I can’t be put at ease until my lord is in my arms once more. Cassio is doing a great job keeping me entertained while we wait to get my mind off of Othello’s absence…

Finally my love returns back to me and I am ecstatic to see him. He can say the same for himself as well…

It is unbelievable to have found out that Cassio has been let go as my husband lieutenant. Something had to trigger my husband to dismiss a guy who he loves working for him. I feel sorry for the both of them. My hopes is to find out why my husband has fired Cassio.

No comments:

Post a Comment