"End of Act Five Scene One" How dare he befool me. I gave my trust to him and he betrayed to his dear friend Cassio. What kind of trickery is this he has bestowed upon me? I am tired of being lied to by this miscreant. He dares to lie to my face while I lay there slain with distraught of not reaching my goal. Othello comes in and congratulate Iago for his job of HARMING Cassio. It was me who do this and yet I received credit for it. I told the Honest Iago that if I did not see the results I wanted I would bring shame to thee. He is filled with lies and deceit but yet I think his plan is working but I am still unsure. I am so confused as what his motive is because I believe that it is to help me or he could just be lying to me and getting my money for the hell of it. I leave this man with one last hope to prove his worthiness to me and if does not there is no promise for my actions soon to come.
Othello
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
By:Roderigo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment