I have no clue of what has happened to my lord. He is speaking out of terms and is not his usual self. There must be something that is bothering him to make him act this way. It leaves me wondering if it has something to do with me...
Please don't kill me my lord! I don't know of this affair that you speak of. It is Cassio that needs his position as your lieutenant once more. Consider giving him his job back my dear lord because he loves you. I love you also my lord and I have shown it in such way but it seems that you don't believe when I say that Cassio and I have done nothing. I have done nothing but been loyal to you Moor and I will never break that trust take my word. It seems that you believe Iago more than your own wife and I thought that comes with marriage is honesty and trust. I guess these are my last words to you and I'm telling you that this is an mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment