Othello

Othello

Sunday, May 22, 2011

End Of Act Three

Oh now that Desdemona and Cassio are having a conversation right now I will bring the Moor in so that he will see and I will scream out some random thought to get him to thinking that something is going on and then he will question if Cassio was in the house talking to Desdemona and I will tell him No and I will tell him that I don 't believe Cassio would do such a thing and as the Moor walks in I know he will ask Desdemona if Cassio was there and she will tell him yes and began to talk to him about letting Cassio back and he will not give her an answer right away so they will then start to argue and they will be really angry with each other and during this time I will get the Scarf that Emilia has finally stolen from Desdemona for me and I will put it away at Cassio's house, then when Othello comes to talk to me about how he feels about Desdemona I will first start off by pretending that something is going on with Desdemona and Cassio but I will beg Othello not to make me tell him but I know he will continue to do so and he will claim I am not being a good friend if I don't, so then this will be my chance to create my LIES I will then pretend that Cassio and Desdemona are fond of each other and when Othello ask what would make me think such a thing I will soon tell him to pay attention to how Desdemona tries to defend Cassio and I will also tell him that one day she will get so tired of him and I will also tell him of how she disobeyed her father for him and she will soon be disobedient to him but I will go back and forth with the story making him think that she is both honest and dishonest at the same time so that he will be suspicious but not TOO suspicious and then he will began to get really angry and ask for prove but then I will began to back down and tell him that I don't think I should proceed with my words because Cassio is such a good man and I wouldn't want to get him any trouble because he really deserves his position as lieutenant back and when Othello is really angry I will beg him to ask me no more questions and I will claim that my honesty has gotten me in enough trouble and soon he will ask for prove and when he does it will be like the icing on the cake I will first tell him that I saw Desdemona's precious scarf he had given to her being used by Cassio and I will also make up some wild dream and say that while Cassio was asleep he said dirty things about Desdemona and he moved in to kiss me thinking that I was Desdemona and then I will say that he said in the dream that he and Desdemona should keep their love a secret and after Othello hears this news this will be all the prove he needs so he will then be ready to kill both Desdemona and Cassio but I will tell him not to do so because there is still a possibility that Desdemona could be faithful to him, and then i'm sure he will start to get angry at me for torturing him with these thoughts and then I will attempt to make him feel bad by saying I should have never been honest because it is causing me to loose such good friends, but then he will tell me it is okay because he is a man of honesty and he appreciates me being honest and loyal to him and then he will be upset enough to go out and kill or hurt Cassio but I will convince him to calm down and tell him that I am at his command I will do whatever he asks of me and I know that at this point he will be so upset that he will ask me to have Cassio killed and I will tell him that I will do so for him, but only if he lets Desdemona live and I know that he will accept my deepest love for him and say that I am now his lieutenant and I will HAPPILY accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment