Othello
Saturday, May 21, 2011
"The End that never began" End Of Act 2
Oh look at Cassio taking Desdemona's hand and flirting with her but i'm overjoyed because this is exactly what I need. All I need is for him to continue flirting with her so he will eventually loose his job trying to deal with her because I mean after all she will eventually get tired of the ugly moor and want to move on to the charming Othello. So I will find a way to ruin Othello's happiness with Desdemona, and I will start by getting Cassio to get drunk and get stupid Roderigo to start some sort of drama with Cassio since he is already hot-tempered to make it seem to everyone that he is evil and can't hold his liquor then after Othello gets the news I will make Cassio feel as though he has another shot at being being lieutenant then I will convince my wife Emilia to convince Desdemona to convince Othello to let Cassio back in office, which will make Othello wonder why Desdemona is questioning his decision and why she is so concerned about Cassio which will lead him to believe that she may have some kind of feelings for him and then their relationship will be ruined and I will be happy while everybody else is miserable...HAHAHAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment