Why do my wife Emilia has to be such a blabbermouth, and seems to always embarrase me when were in public. She always seems to try to please me but nothing works, she's a piece of trash and a waste of my time. What is she really good for? but completing duties around the house when i tell her to. When I look at my wife Emilia I see nothing but a pretty face but has nothing to offer, but a waste. I remember when she stole Desdemona handkercheif to think I will actually appreciate her, how crazy can she be to think that I would actually love her? On my journey, look what I saw?? Cassio taking Desdomonia hand to charm her, which is sweet I can run off to Othello, and ruin both their lives, and Cassio can lose his position as being the lieutenant!! I will tell Rodrigo how Desdemona is soo in love with Cassio, and how she was all comfrontable with being around Cassio, sweet talking in his ears like they were lovers. I know Othello slept with my wife, Cassio seduced my wife as well, and I WILL tell Othello horriable things about Cassio, and we wouldn't even know it was ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment