Othello

Othello

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

“The End that never began” The time has finally come. Both of you will die. I am so proud of my new right hand that I know I can always depend on. He is doing what he believes in, not only for me but because he is such a loyal being. Just the sound of vengeance is what drives me. The sound of the screaming disloyal Cassio is like music to my ears that I wish would never end. Thank you Iago that’s all I can say. To death do us part, Desdemona you will die tonight by my hands. Desdemona may you rest in peace, as you will die a more suffering death. May the Two see each other again weather it be in heaven or hell. This will be a night that many other and myself will never forget. Have pity on the souls that were disloyal. Rest in peace to the couple that will not see another day of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment